Saturday, April 30, 2016

Pam's disappearing four patch quilt

 This is Patricia Ritter and my "Opal" pantograph design.
It is available in paper and several different digital formats.
To see more of our designs go to Urban Elementz.
 I don't have a computer for my machine, so I'm using the paper pantograph.
It is pictured here on my machine table, I hope it helps you to see the design better.
Pam used a cute line of fabric from AdornIt.
 This pattern is called a Disappearing 4 Patch, and the pattern is from Missouri Star Quilt Co.
Search for their easy tutorials on YouTube.
 Here is a close up of the Opal pantograph, I love how it flows nicely from left to right.
 I used an 8020 cotton/poly batting, and a 30 tex white perma core thread.


Thanks for stopping by!
Leisha


No comments:

Post a Comment