Monday, September 18, 2017

Rope Bowl Tutorials

I started making these rope bowls earlier this year after seeing them on instagram.
I had several requests for a tutorial, so recently I posted two videos on my youtube channel.
 
This first video shows how to make the bowl...
 
 
This second video shows how to add the handles...
Please let me know if you have any questions...
 
I talk about which rope I use, thread, presser foot and all of those details in the first video.
thanks for stopping by, happy sewing!  leisha
 

4 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! I love your detailed tips through out the demo. I hope to try this after I get some rope at Walmart. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I'm glad the tutorials are helpful. Enjoy sewing the bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does it take to make one bowl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, for some reason I thought this comment was on my YouTube channel and I couldn’t find it. It takes between 2-3 hours. I’ve done it faster, around an hour and a half, once I got the hang of it.

      Delete