Saturday, September 13, 2014

New Pantograph Designs

Here a few of Patricia Ritter and my pantograph designs for longarm machine quilting, available on urbanelementz.com.  They are each available in paper or digital format.  Hope you love them as much as we do!
 
Love the name of this one, and the happy happy design!  This is one design that I've quilted for awhile, and its fun to see it in a panto format so that others can do it as well!  I love the flow that Patricia gave the design, and the layering effect each row has.
 
This flower was a doodle that I sent Patricia, and she worked her magic!  Don't you just love the echoed petals, I do.  The swirls just make me happy!


This fun design was inspired by a border that I quilted on a baby quilt last spring, and I want to make it into a design ever since.  Love it, and excited to see some pictures of it stitched out!

- Villa -
Villa has been out for a couple months, but I hadn't blogged about it yet.  Villa, along with all of Patricia and my designs are on the right hand side bar as you scroll down.  Click on the picture and it should take you to the page of each design on the Urban Elementz website.  This happy leaf is fun as the vine is on a large stipple line.  I've loved quilting this on several of my clients quilts.  And, now its available for those of you who quilt!  Yay!

Thanks for stopping by, happy quilting!
~ leisha

No comments:

Post a Comment