Monday, September 18, 2017

Our Newest Designs

At the beginning of the month Patricia Ritter and I, released four new designs.  These are some of my favorites and I can't wait to use them on some client quilts!!
 
This happy heart design looks beautiful quilted out!!  One of my instagram longarm machine quilting friends used it on a clients quilt and it looks so pretty.  Quilted by Rhonda from @Olieandevie on instagram, made by Jasmine Walker.
 
 This is our take on Navy Stripes.  I love the simple, yet geometric design.
 
 Here are a couple of different pictures of this same snowflake design.  I'm so excited to have a snowflake design of my own that I love!!!  The hard lines, mixed with the twist are just so...lovely!
This soft leafy swirly design is just so pretty, and ready for any quilt you need a vine quilted on it.
 
Thanks for supporting Patricia and my designs, we sure love to see them used on your quilts.
happy quilting, leisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment