Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A few of our pantograph designs...

I've been meaning to post Patricia Ritter and my pantograph designs here for quite awhile...now, I'm going to play major catch up.  Here are some of our designs and if I've used them on client quilts, I'll post an example of it quilted out.  Thanks for using our designs.  Click here to see all the designs available at Urban Elementz... https://www.urbanelementz.com/?acc=12  

Click on the name of the design...above the picture...and you'll be taken directly to the page of the design. 
- Be Mine

This is our flowery heart design.  Its happy and fun!!  I haven't had a quilt to quilt it on yet, however I look forward to using it on something.
 
 
This design creates some awesome texture.  Kind of a wood knot look to it.  Here are some examples I've quilted it on.  
Made by Pam Taylor
Made by Cecili Crandall
I love the simple waviness of this design.  Its a great modern design, and adds the perfect amount of quilting especially with minky on the back.
Made by Beth Murdock

Made by Beth Murdock

Another version... - Bubble Wrap -
I haven't quilted Capri out yet, but I love the swirl and feather combo.
 
- Cedar -
This is one of my favorite designs, and I cant wait to quilt it out!!  A feather/leaf design.
 
- Chateau -
Chateau is one of our club set designs, it was released first as a set for club members and then was released to everyone else...here are all the pieces.  Blocks, borders, corners, edge to edge...then I posted a couple examples.  Click on the Chateau name above and you'll see the different designs to click on. 


Made by Karen Peterson
Made by LeAnn Holmes

This is our version of an orange peel, I love how this sweet design quilts.
Made by Amber Bradley
- Compass -
I love this design, created in 2015, I really need to get it quilted onto something!
 
A fun edge to edge snowflake design!
 
 I love using this feathery design, it has great movement and texture!
 
- Glimmer -
I LOVE this butterfly design.  I quilted it on a quilt for my niece, but I never got a picture.  That twist just helps make the design happy!
 
Thanks for stopping by, and supporting our pantograph designs.
-Leisha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment