Friday, May 30, 2014

Morocco

Meet the newest of Patricia Ritter and my pantograph designs, "Morocco"!
So excited for this one to arrive and give it a try myself.
Morocco was inspired by some of the quilting I've been doing in blocks lately,
and Patricia nailed my vision when she was digitizing it.
It would add lovely flair to your quilt, and look forward to seeing how it looks on several quilts.
 
Morocco, like all of our other pantograph designs comes in both paper and digital format on the Urban Elementz website.
 
I've added it to the sidebar on the right, if you click on the picture it will take you right there.
We are going to take a little break, with summer here, releasing any new designs.
 
Eventually I will add a link in the sidebar, of our pantograph design section, with a slideshow of the pictures of the pantographs.  Until then enjoy all of those lovely pictures.
 
Thanks for the support many of you have given Patricia and myself.  The quilting world is awesome. 
I'm looking forward to our next designs coming out later this summer. 
 
until then, happy sewing!
~leisha

No comments:

Post a Comment